Monday, March 19, 2012

Nobody's Hero Chapter 1



"Jon!" I laughed, as he pushed me into the white sand. "You're such a dork!"

"Hey," he laughed, as he helped me up, "you wanted to go to the beach! So, I'm supposed to be mean to you!"

I smiled. "You're such a cutie."

"I'm with a perfect girl. How am I cute?"

I shook my head. "Perfect? Oh please."

He smiled. "I'm on a perfect beach, a perfect day, and I'm with a perfect girl. If that's not perfect I don't know what is."

"You," I smiled. "You're perfect."

"Close your eyes."

I made a look at him. "What?"

"Close your eyes," he repeated.

I did as he commanded, closing my eyes.

I could feel his lips at my ear. "What do you see?"

"Um..Nothing?"

"That's what I'd be without you," his lips whispered into my ears.

I couldn't talk. That was the cutest thing he had ever said to me.

"Don't open your eyes yet," he smiled.

"I won't."

I felt him wrap his arms tightly around me, before I could feel his lips move onto mine, as we stood kissing under the falling sun.

"Kmae?" he said, as he moved his lips from mine, and I opened my eyes. "Do you love me?"

"How couldn't I?" I said. "You're everything I've ever wanted!"

"You'll stay here with me forever, right?" He said, as he looked at me like an innocent child.

I put a single finger to his lips. "I'll stay here with you until eternity if I have to. But, don't worry about that right now. What you have to worry about now is how much I'd like to kiss you. Alright? You better not leave me hanging here."

He smiled and laughed as he kissed me, and we both fell into eachother's arms, under the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment