Monday, March 19, 2012

Nobody's Hero Chapter 2



“Kmae?” Jon laughed. “You fell asleep.”

I woke up as the waves crashed up beside me. “Are we still on the beach?”

“Yeah,” he laughed. “Don’t worry. I fell asleep too.”

The water crashed onto the shore as Jon kissed me again, rolling ontop of me and letting the waves crash on both sides of us.

“I love you,” I whispered.

“I love you more,” he whispered back.







And then, love was made.









The next morning, I was woken up by the sound of thunder crashing outside, and Jon curled up next to me in the beach house, with his arms wrapped around me. Being in New Jersey was fun, especially now that I had met Jon a few days ago, as I moved to New Jersey. Now That I was here, he was my everything.

I looked at him, and traced the heart, that I wrote on his hand with a Sharpie, and watched him smile like it tickled him.

He was the cutest sleeper ever, as he smiled when he slept. He slept there with a smile on his face like he didn’t have a care in the world.

But there was one problem.



Richie liked me.

He wanted me.

He needed me.

And I couldn’t help but think of how I’d get out of this one.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting - now we et to see how Jon & Kmae;s story srarted.

    ReplyDelete