Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Nobody's Hero Chapter 4

"I don't know," I said. I actually didn't want to see the cutest guy ever.

"Please?" David begged.

"Fine," I groaned. "When'd he say he was coming?"

"Soon," David said, "I hope."

And as soon as he said it, I felt an arm wrap around me.

"Hey hey hey!" John's voice said.

"Finally," David groaned. "You are a little late."

"I'm sorry, me and my brother were messing around," he looked at me. "You're wearing a bikini?"

"What's wrong with that?" I said, gripping my bag tighter.

"Nothing," John said. "But now I get to look at you better."

"Shut the fuck up," I snapped.

David shot me a look. "Well, where to?"

"Richie's not here yet," John chimed in.

"Who's Richie?" I asked.

Jon rolled his eyes. "Just a friend."

I shrugged. "I don't give a fuck if he's the pope."

"Your mother!" John exclaimed with laughter.

I smiled, and laughed. "I'm going tanning over by the waves."

"We'll come over when Richie's here."
I rolled my eyes and then went to the beach, laying my towel out, and tanning. My sunglasses were laying next to me, so I put them on.

I thought about John. Why did he like me? Me of all the people who could like.

But then again, there's David. Dave was my best friend, other than my friend Krystal, who was my actual best friend. Complicated, I know.
Krystal had told me that when John had moved to the Sayreville War Memorial High School, he and her had dated for a year. Now, they absolutely cannot get along, depending on the subject.

I had always been a loner. Well, not a loner, a single person. I didn't like how everything was when you were in a relationship, especially what happened after John and Krystal had broken up and weren't friends anymore. I didn't want that to happen between me and Dave. He was everything to me, and I couldn't lose that.

"Where's Kmae?" John said, walking in my sunlight.

"She's in happy land as you stand in the way of a bitch about to punch you out."

"Ouch."

"Please move," I pleaded, lifting my sunglasses up.

John moved over, and then folded his arms across his chest. "Aren't you going to come and see Richie?"

"No," I snapped.

"Why not?"

"Because," I said.

"Tell me," he groaned.

I rolled my eyes, and put my sunglasses back over my eyes. "I'm trying to tan."

"I'll go get him then," he laughed, and sprinted away.

"John!" I yelled. "Get back here!"

John ignored me, running away.
I rolled back over, feeling the warm sun on my body. I didnt want John to bring Richie over to me.

2 comments:

  1. Was wondering if you were ever going to finish any of your stories? If not please just comment back and let the fan fiction people know so they can take these stories off because it's no fair to start reading them when there is no conculsion. I don't like to get hooked then be disappointed. I enjoy these about the guys. So if you can Please finish for your followers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're trying! There's two people who write these, so sometimes it takes a bit. :)

      Delete