Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nobody's Hero Chapter 7

1983:

Click.

Jon shut his suitcase, while the red suede cowboy boots walked into the living room of his parents house.

"Well," he hesitated, looking at me. "Are you sure you're not coming?"

"I wouldn't want to bother you guys," I said.

He laughed as he set his suitcase down. "You wouldn't bother the devil if you told him hello, Clover."

I loved it when he called me Clover, even more than I did when he called me Kmae. He called me Clover because I was almost pure Irish, which he loved about me.

But, part of me was still that Norwegian spunk that he loved also.

"I guess I could..." I said.

He smiled. "That's my girl."

"You mean your Runaway?"

"That, and you're also my Clover."

I smiled, standing up, and giving him a small kiss. "I'll go get my stuff packed."

"Need help?"

I smiled a flirty smile. "Yeah, I do."

He tried to tickle me as I ran up the stairs, yelling "stop!" very loud.

"If I stopped, I wouldn't be able to love you," he laughed.

"You could still love me minus the tickling!"

He smiled as he grabbed my waist and threw me onto the bed, kissing me.

"I think I better get packed," I laughed with my hands still tangled in his soft hair.

He still had his lips pressed slightly on mine. "Alright, but I'll get you later, alright?"

"Don't forget!" I smiled, kissing him more then pulling away.



"How many bras do you need?" Jon laughed, holding one in the air.

"Girls don't wear one for a month!" I laughed. "I've only got nine of them."

"You don't need them," he laughed.

I shot him a look. "Are you saying I don't have boobs?"

"I never said that."

"Yeah you did."

He laughed, throwing it to me. "What I meant was, I like it better when you don't have one on."

I rolled my eyes. "Keep on dreaming."

"Oh yes I will," he said, with an evil smile curled upon his lips.

"NOT THAT WAY."

He laughed, and then zipped up my suitcase. "Well, you ready?"

"Of course!"

6 comments:

  1. So kmae is going with him? Good for her lol. Just make sure you remind Jon to finish what he started, without the ticklng.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the story (: you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was hoping to see a new chapter posted : ( guess I will check back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg please keep the chapters coming im looking forward to a new chappy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww dammit still nothing new. Guess I will try again later*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I'm sorry, I'm having someone else help me write. There should be chapters back again within this week. :D

      Delete